Join us for the 5th annual trip to Burkina Faso and Mali,
Complete African Djembe and Music Package
December 15, 2014 — January 15, 2015
31-Day Complete Drumming Workshop Package Includes:
7-Day Drumming Workshop Package Includes:
- 31-Days in Africa
- Drum and Dance classes — six days per week — djembe drum is provided!
- Entertainment and Nightlife in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Informal Weekend Sightseeing excursions
- One-week visit to/from Mali, West Africa
- Accommodations in a family home *
- Three meals daily, including filtered water
- Airport pickup and return
- All transportation during trip is provided
- Full Workshop (excluding airfare): $2,000/person
- Drum/Dance Only/per week, includes Food and Accommodations (excluding airline travel)
Details and Guidelines:
- Airfare to be arranged by each participant, unless you coordinate with Dramane for group travel.
- Make your travel arrangements to arrive before midnight on December 15, 2014
- Payment in full
required by November 1, 2015.
- Non-refundable Deposit (Airfare plus 1/2 Workshop)
- We suggest using Air France Airlines; with enough
advance notice and participants (please book by
November 1, 2015), we may arrange special group
rate fares on Air France.
- Typical regular economy airfare
to/from LAX / Ouagadougou (via NY + Paris): $2,300.
Travel to/from Burkina about 27—35 hours each way.
- Each Particpant must have
valid Passport, Visa, and all required vaccinations prior to
* Accommodations are based upon the age and marital
status of the participant(s), respecting local
and traditional Islamic customs. Participants are
not required to be involved in prayer services.
All (Adult) Levels Are Welcome... It's FUN!!
Full Month Trip and Workshop: $2,000
Drum/Dance 1 Week: $600
Dramane appears with family and friends on stage at the Zaka Music Festival in Burkina Faso
Dramane Kone - World famous Drummer -with ballet djelia kadi in burkina faso
African Music: Djembe Drumming - Dramane Kone playing with some of the other best drummers at a nightclub in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Dec. 2011 or Jan. 2012.